Saturday, April 2, 2011

FTL134

This week's challenge at Clean and Simple is FTL134... the sketch found here:




This is the card I made for the challenge:


The sample on the Clean and Simple site are colorful and pretty...I was really in the mood to make a red,black and white(off white) card...my favorite!!
I LOVE this flower punch...used it on some scrap red paper that was already embossed. Added some off white stick on dots. Stamped a stampendous hello sentiment 3 times on a piece of speckled cream colored paper, and added a black dot with a pen in between them. Popped up the flowers, and popped up the panel. LOVE these challenges!!!!
Here's a view from the side:
Thanks for taking a look, hope your weekend is wonderful!

Things I used:
Stamps: Stampendous
Paper: red, speckled cream, black
Ink: stazon black
Extras: cream stick on dots, ek success flower punch, pop up dots, black pen

6 comments:

  1. Love the red, white, and black color combo! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossed flowers with their white (off white) centers! The red, white & black color scheme is so clean and crisp! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Lisa. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this color combo is great

    and so the card looks fresh and clean

    Monika
    basteln.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect!! I really like the embossed flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used embossed paper for the flowers! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa