Friday, February 9, 2024

I Think the World of You

I made a card with a Simon Says Stamp sentiment die from the Sweetheart release, that speaks volumes of the recipient...
I used an older stencil with some embossing paste, stenciling the hearts and letting them dry.  I then blended some red ink all over the panel.  This turned the stenciled hearts pink, with a red background.  I layered the sentiment, and adhered it to the hearted panel.  Here's a close up...
I have been having a slow start to creating, this month.  With Valentine's day just a handful of days away, though, you can never have too many cards with hearts on them...although... love is for everyday!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa