Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Love Bulb

I used one of the cool new Simon Says Stamp dies from their Sweetheart release, along with my own sentiment made with my printer, to make a card that expresses love!...
I used the fun new Love Bulb die along with the older Burst die to make the lightbulb light up.  I used some red and silver metallic cardstock for the heart and bottom of the lightbulb.  I liked the sentiment I used, I thought it went really well with the lit bulb, so I put cardstock in my copying machine, and printed the sentiment.  I popped up the panel on the card.  Here's a close up of the card....
When I just couldn't find the right words, I went to my fall back of making one myself...a rarity, but fun.  Hope February will be starting great for you, tomorrow...please take care!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa