Sunday, February 18, 2024

Whirl Flowers

I have made a couple cards with the new fun and pretty Simon Says Stamp Whirl Flower die, from their new Splendor release!...
I have made both cards the same way, just different colors, layouts, and sentiment themes.  To used this die in a slightly different way then was perhaps intended, I hand cut part of each petal out with my scissors, and used the cut outs as a stencil to color the flower for the card...
After the colors were brushed on, I took and folded that stenciled, and colored part of each petal up a bit...to give them some dimension.    I added a couple of the sentiment stamps from the very cool new CZ Design Birthday Basics stamp set.   I layered the flower a couple times, then adhered one of the very pretty new gems in the center. I love about this gem is it's RAINBOW!!  Yes, a gem that is rainbow colored...how cool is that!!  Here's a close up...

The second one is actually the first one that I had made...in an aqua blue with another one of the pretty gems from the new release...
I used a sentiment from the Flower Love stamp set.  I also used one of the new gems from the release, too, for the center of the flower.  Here's a close up...
These were a lot of fun...this flower is so cool!  Hope you are having a super Sunday!  Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look at my cards...I appreciate your time!
Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa