Thursday, February 15, 2024

Splendor Release!

There is a new release out, over at Simon Says Stamp...Splendor!  I have used one of the beautiful new die sets, along with a sentiment from one of the new sets, to make a birthday card!...
I die cut the stem/flowers from white cardstock, and colored the stem with a marker, and the flowers with an ink pad and blending brush.  I adhered the stem/flowers to the card, in an oval cut panel that had texture...it was a scrap.  I used a sentiment from one of the new stamp sets from this release, and popped the panel up over the card.  Here's a closeup...
There will be two blog hops, tomorrow(I'll be a part of this one), and Saturday, celebrating this new release...I really hope you'll "hop" along!!  Hope you're having a terrific Thursday!!
Thanks so very much for stopping by my blog, today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa