Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Daisy Butterfly Birthday

I have made a birthday card with the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp Mix and Match Butterflies stamp/die set, in the Splendor release as well as Simon's March Card Kit!
I stamped and die cut the butterfly and colored the butterfly with markers.  I was kind of liking the thought of a daisy for my flower(I LOVE daisies!),  and surrounded by blue skies...I actually like how the colors played out.  I layered the butterfly pieces, and popped it up over a gray embossed square.  I chose to adhere the butterfly to a square card...just like how it looked on this layout.  I know alot of people don't do square cards, but....did you know...that the stamp you use for a card with thickness or embellishments, one that won't go through the postal machines, is the same stamp you can use on a square card??  Just FYI.  I used one of the new embossing folders to make the background a little interesting and give it a little interest, and a birthday greeting from a new CZ Design sentiment stamp set! 
Here's a close up....
Butterflies always make me so happy...this one is no different!  Hope your week has been off to a great start!! 
Thanks so much, for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa