Monday, February 26, 2024

...More Than Carrots

I've made a card with a new stamp/die set from Simon Says Stamp's newest release, Splendor...
This set has some really cute stamps, and I chose the single carrot and it's die, to make my card!  I stamped the carrot a bunch of times, and die cut each one.  I then colored them with markers and randomly popped them up on a card with foam tape.  I used the fun sentimtiment from the set, stamped below the carrots.  Here's a close up...
With Easter coming, this set is filled with Easter fun!  I hope you had a great weekend...and are having a great start to this new week...please take care!
Thanks so much, for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa