Sunday, February 11, 2024

Love Notes

I have used the new Simon Says Stamp/Tim Holtz Love Notes Bundle, the stamps from Tim Holtz and the dies from Simon Says Stamp...a wonderful collaboration, to make a card that simply says it all...
I stamped the one heart three times, die cut, and hand cut out the middles of all three hearts.  I die cut the heart shapes another three times, these times with red and pink cardstocks...no stamping.  I popped the stamped and die cut/cut out hearts over the colored die cuts, then adhered them to a card, popping up the middle one,  with one of the sentiments from the stamp set stamped below the hearts.  I added some Rainbow Splash Drops for added bling.  Here's a close up...
These hearts are so cool, and making this card was so much fun!!  How cool for these two companies to come together and create such a cool bundle of fun!! 
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa