Thursday, February 29, 2024

Bunny Kisses

I have made an Easter card filled with adorable bunnies!  I used a new stamp/die set, and a new stencil, both from Simon Says Stamp's newest Splendor release!...
I stamped and colored the bunnies, then, despite having dies, I hand cut them out.  I had stenciled the rainbow of words on the panel and cut it down, and I wanted the bunnies to fit on the panel, so I cut them out.  Having them all together, die cut, they wouldn't have fit.  I think it worked out cutely with them all randomly in a row on the panel.  I stamped and die cut the sentiment, then popped up the panel on the card.  Here's a cloe up...
Hippity Hoppity Easter IS on it's way...what fun!!  I think warmer weather is on the way, cannot wait for Spring!! Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa