Friday, February 16, 2024

Splendor Blog Hop Day 1!

I am joining a number of amazing artists to celebrate the newest release over at Simon Says Stamp, Splendor, over at the Simon Blog!  There are so many wonderful stamps dies, stencils and stamping accessories(inks, brushes, sparkles...) in this release!  There are products for St. Patrick's Day, Easter, birthdays, and lots more!  
I have used the cool new Gift Bag die, and the sweet and adorable Easter Peeps stamp set(has coordinating dies, too!), to make a couple Easter bags filled with candy!...
The first one, I die cut the bag, then stamped one of the line stamps with black ink, and colored the flowers and chick with markers.  I dotted the "daisies" with some of the new dazzling yellow gems.  I did use very old red metallic heart brads to attach the handles to the bag(I have linked to some red metallic heart brads below...not sure if they are the same size, but they"look" like it).  I then used thin double sided tape to adhere the corners and bottoms of the bag.  I filled it with Easter straw and Easter Kit Kats, as the colors were just right.  Here's a close up...
 
The second one, I used some aqua blue cardstock to cut out the bag...
This time I made it super simple(you could quickly make alot of them for work or neighbors), by stamping the bunnies and sentiment with versamark and white embossing.  Like the first one, I used some very old heart brads, I had, these smaller and white.  I, again, filled the bag with straw, and then with candy.  Here's a close up...
Okay...I had SO much fun making my bags, they are so stinkin' cute and perfect for so many occasions, or no occasions at all!!  My fun was above, your fun is below!!

Simon is generously giving a $25 coupon to every stop on the hop from our comment sections, so the more hop blogs you comment on, the more chances you will have to win!  Winners will be chosen and posted on the Simon Blog on Wednesday, February 21st, so make sure you check the Simon Blog on the 21st, to see if you are a winner!!  If you are a winner, you can email Simon to claim your prize!
The list of participants in today's hop are listed below...

Simon Says Stamp Blog 

Nina-Marie Trapani

Caly Person

Jennifer McGuire

Suzy Plantamura

Amy Rysavy

Bibi Cameron

Debby Hughes

                               Lisa Addesa<-----You are Here!

Emily Midgett

Cheiron Brandon

Miriam Prantner

Dilay Nacar

Allison Frazier

Natasha Vacca

Two things before I end my post...There is a second hop, tomorrow,  so I hope you will check it out at the Simon Blog!  There is a whole bunch more inspiration and more chances for you to comment and possibly win one of the $25 coupons!  

The second thing, please don't forget about the offer in the banner at the top of my post!  The offer is for a free Simon exclusive Margot Tile Embossing Folder!  There are directions on how to do that in the banner above...follow the three easy steps and the pretty embossing folder is yours for FREE, until the end of the day on February 18th, or until supplies last!!
Thank you so much for stopping by, and please keep on hopping! 
Hugs!  Lisa

90 comments:

  1. Your bags are adorable with the little images! Great against the white! Those egg-shaped bunnies are just delightful! Great release!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orit VidermanFebruary 16, 2024

    I love the bags you made, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! These gift treat bags are awesome!!!! It would make all the kids so happy! Even old kids like me haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cuteness of these bags is just ridiculous. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin RidpathFebruary 16, 2024

    You are right, these little bags are stinking cute! Love them both, love the first one a tiny bit more. Thanks for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute project!! Love the colors! Thank you for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the first one. The line of images that are colored so brightly...adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gift bags, they are so cute. Thanks so much for sharing your tips and talent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable bags! I like that you made one with coloring and one a bit simpler for mass producing - for multiple grandchildren! Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nancy RehbeinFebruary 16, 2024

    Your Easter bags are just adorable!! The blue bunny is a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those treat bags are so cute! I’m sure any one would be excited to receive one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable gift bags!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Love these baskets. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So totally adorable! My younger grandchildren would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mary Holshouser
    Love the row of bunnies on the bag.
    The first bag is so bright and crisp.
    Great ideas. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Roblyn HenryFebruary 16, 2024

    The bags are adorable - such a perfect addition to a holiday table!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am really glad I already ordered the gift bag die after looking at your adorable bags. My favorite color is blue so the blue bag with the bunnies especially caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the crisp look of the primary colors on the first bag and the simple sweetness of the white bunny peeps on the aqua bag! What a fun way to give treats!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely bags ! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can think of a bazillion uses for those cute bags. Thanks for getting my creative juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. SUCH CUTE BAGS...WISH I STILL HAD SMALL CHILDREN

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nancy K RodebergFebruary 16, 2024

    Fun and cheery Easter bags!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love these little bags. So pretty and very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such fun and adorable treat bags!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So fun, what a cute all year round little gift bag. Can think of all sorts of things to do with it. Such a great release, AGAIN SSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. These treat bags are precious! I LOVE the bunny one!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Barbara LassiterFebruary 16, 2024

    These are so adorable and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. THANK YOU FOR THE IDEAS. i ORDERED THIS STAMP.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just love these little bags, the perfect size for little goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sooo cute! The white bag with the Easter peeps is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love these bags; using those heart brads is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Adorable little gift bags! I love that cute sentiment on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh my... such adorable gift bags. Love, love, love them both!! The Easter Peeps stamp/die set is so versatile and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I LOVE these little treat bags! How fun it would be to make a bunch and hand them out at my mother-in-law's nursing home! Thank you for sharing the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ann-Marie OstermeierFebruary 16, 2024

    Adorable gift boxes!! I love how you decorated them, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cindy McLaneFebruary 16, 2024

    Cute Little gift bags great for multiple grands!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely gift boxes, Lisa. So adorable! 😍 Can't wait to start my spring makes💕

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wonderful little gift bags. Would love to get one, probably love it even more to make one myself. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm so seriously crazy about these bags. My mind is overflowing with all the ways I can make them and use them now!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow! This are fantastic! and so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Those treat bags are awesome! They are so adorable and who wouldn't want one of these with a gift inside! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Your treat boxes are adorable! I love the strips across them using the new Easter Peeps set.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Absolutely adorable for treats.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Both gift bags are adorable. The gems add such a special bling.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love both little gift bags. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thank you for sharing both gift bag options. I especially like the first one. The little gems add just the right touch of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  47. WOW!! Way better than Easter baskets!! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Kathleen NasevichFebruary 16, 2024

    YES, absolutely stinking cute.!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. The treat bags are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Christina EstellFebruary 16, 2024

    the bags are so very cute! Great use of color for the flowers and the cute chick in the middle. The aqua bag is also a fun idea with the bunnies being embossed. Very creative and fun. thank you for sharing your process.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Adorable gift bags!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Donna KarczewskiFebruary 16, 2024

    Adorable gift bags!

    ReplyDelete
  53. These are adorable!
    Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Those bunnies are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  55. Denise BryantFebruary 17, 2024

    Love your sweet treat bags! The designs on them are adorable! Pretty flowers and darling little chick, and the bunnies are cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Just ADORABLE BAGS!!! I love your bags🥰

    ReplyDelete
  57. Oh these treat bags are so sweet! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  58. LAURYNE CUNNINGHAMFebruary 17, 2024

    These treat boxes are so cute! I love the bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  59. THese bags are adorable! I am going to make them to give to co-workers this Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Robin MermerFebruary 17, 2024

    Sorry I forgot to put my name in the prior post! These bags are adorable! I am going to give them (filled like you showed) to co-workers this Easter! Thank you for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Very cute! Love the little button like embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  62. Your gift boxes are adorable and my grandkids would love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love your treat bags!! They're just adorable and I love the candy you filled them with. I'm craving Rolo's and Kit Kats now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love your Adorable bags!!!! Super Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Adorable treat bags! I bet you had a lot of fun making them and someone will be very lucky to receive one!

    ReplyDelete
  66. These bags are so cute. Love the designs on them

    ReplyDelete
  67. Such adorable gift bags! Kids would love those!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Patti NienbergFebruary 17, 2024

    Adorable gift bags!

    ReplyDelete
  69. The gift bags are adorable! Love the bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Such adorable treat bags! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  71. Oh what fun gift bags. I love the fact that they are thinner in style. Fantastic ❤

    ReplyDelete
  72. Great treat boxes, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  73. So cute bags. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Marisela Delgado said : Those are so sweet! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Cute bags I really love the white with almost cartoony characters (also its bigger for the chocolate fanatic.)

    ReplyDelete
  76. Absolutely adorable! These are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Nancy J FunderburghFebruary 18, 2024

    I love the simplicity of the bags.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Another fabulous way to use those fun Easter images to make these fun treat bags even BETTER!!! You rocked it!! Love them and all of the chocolate!! The best part!

    ReplyDelete
  79. what fun treat bags - thanks for the ideas

    ReplyDelete
  80. Kris PagenkopfFebruary 19, 2024

    Great ideas, cute bags. I wasn't going to get that die, but now I think I will.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Such nice treat bags. My favorite is the blue with bunnies. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  82. What adorable Easter baskets! LOVE the way you've decorated them both. So gorgeous xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa