Monday, December 8, 2014

Warm Winter Wishes

A Winter card today...
I used a set of coordinating stamps and dies from Simon Says Stamp along with some felt.  I die cut three pairs of mittens in 2 shades of gray and 1 black pair.  I cut the bottoms off of all the mittens and die cut hearts in each mitten.  I then adhered each mitten to another die cut mitten done with white card stock (for stability...adhering all three pieces of the mitten together on the one white die cut mitten), interchanging the color of the pieces.  On the last pair of mittens, I put red hearts in the die cut hearts.  The stamped sentiment was stamped twice on the card, then I simply adhered the mittens along the curves.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Oh those mittens are adorable Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely precious!! LOVE the felt mittens!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! Love the mittens with the little hearts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to cut the mittens with felt! I love them! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. Love the felt mittons especially with the hearts in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Cute! And really creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That set is in the mail to me as we speak. You've inspired me to break it out as soon as it comes through the door. This is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card, I love the felt mittens.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa