Monday, December 15, 2014

Garden Stems Card

I think the Simon Says Stamp Garden Stems die is so pretty!  The die is a row of stems with add-on flowers...all in a tag:)!  I used the die cut flowery tag and made this card...
I layered the stems and tag outline 3 times and added the flowers (layered  twice) with tiny glue dots.  The centers of the flowers were made with Enamel Accents.  I die cut the blue and added it to the empty spaces of the green die cut.  I also outlined and cut the tag with white paper with a scissor, so I would have a solid piece to adhere the outline and blue pieces to, I then popped up the entire tag on the stitch embossed card (LOVE those stitched die:)!!!)...love that the leaves have detail, too...

  The sentiment is from a retired Simon stamp set Petal Pieces, but I've included the pic, although the link wont work...so sorry!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Such pretty flowers in the winter. Very cheerful. I love those stitched dies, too, and didn't think to use them for embossing. Brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous dies Lisa... you have worked wonders with them!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little scene within your adorable tag Lisa. Especially that border on the die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Garden Stems Tag Die! You've created a beautiful card. The flowers are just precious, and I love how you incorporated different colors. Way to go! (BTW, I'm enjoying my winnings from you! Thank you very much!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Adding this to my 2B CASEd list! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa