Sunday, December 14, 2014

Stitched Squares

I had the Simon Stitched Square dies and the Surely Stitched dies on my desk, and made another card with theses two sets of dies...
I LOVE stitched dies!!...AND I LOVE that these Stitched Square dies come in sizes small enough to make a card with a diverse assortment of square sizes!!  I used the smallest three dies in 5 different colors, layered each twice and played around with  the design until getting one I thought worked for the placement of the heart and sentiment.  I die cut the heart from the center of the "sort of center" square and stamped the sentiment in the bottom corner and clear embossed.  OK...this was so much FUN!!                                                                                                                          Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

13 comments:

  1. THis is amazing!! Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours and use of dies, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, Love the stitched dies ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I check in on you everyday. I'm sorry I don't always have time to tell you how I love and appreciate your inspiration! Thanks for another great one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one fabulous card with all those stitched squares and hearts! I absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How you used those dies ! Fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color combination and how you arranged the squares. I am in love with stitched dies, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card. I love the design with the stitched squares and the colors. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your stitched squares are perfect for that color blocking design, I love it! Gorgeous colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect layout and great colors, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how happy I am! -- I just ordered this die set and now seeing your wonderful card, I KNOW I'm going to LOVE it!

    Thanks Lisa --- Great share and a wonderful card --- as always!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa