Thursday, January 30, 2014

Keep Smiling

I am just finishing 50 thank you's for a friend of my sister's, daughter's baby shower(crazy, right?!)...will leave you with a card that I made a couple weeks ago with the new Simon Says Stamp February Floral Fun Card Kit, and with one day before February...I needed to share it with you today!!  My card combines some of the fun/cool stamps from this kit's stamp set along with a whole bunch of the new Simon Says Stamp inks...I am LOVING these inks, cool colors and ink wonderfully!!...FUN, FUN, FUN!!...
I made sure to line the stamp's end circles in the exact same spot each time I stamped a new color (1/2 off, 1/2 on the card).  I had to stamp a couple times  a bunch of times to get it almost exactly right...and although not PERFECT...I am a bit of a perfectionist...it was pretty close:):)!!  I used one of the very cool chipboard arrows also from the kit, put some black enamel accents on it, and combined it with a sentiment from the set.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. That stamping looks pretty good to me, Lisa, in fact darn good. Such a bright and cheerful card would make anyone smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful stamping - love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent card! You did a fantastic job stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a fun card. I'm impressed that you kept at it until you got it all lined up perfectly. I don't have that kind of patience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stamping looks perfect Lisa, such a fun happy card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when you use rainbow colors Lisa.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa