Sunday, January 5, 2014

Parade of One

I used the new Heart Parade die from the new Simon Says Stamp Valentine 2014 Collection and made a parade of one to go with the sentiment, also from the new Simon release!...
  I die cut the parade of hearts 4 times and used my glossy accents to adhere them together.  I used a polka dotted circle stamp from Simon to create the polka dotted paper, then die cut the heart from it.  Used a sentiment from a Simon Says Stamp set, Labeled with Love and stamped using my stamp a ma jig for positioning.  Here is a close up of the heart and depth of the "parade"...
Oh, you WILL be seeing THIS die again!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

12 comments:

  1. Love the effect of the 4 cuts... Just love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This die is absolutely stunning Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this! what a fabulous design, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love when you make layers of die cuts. They stand out (up) so much more and I've begun doing this, thanks to you. This die is cute and looks great with the one red heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! That die is wonderful for layering--love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this! Those layers are to die for! Great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this, Lisa! I love the look of layering the die cuts! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great one! Love your Valentine dies!!! Wish I could buy every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe the dimension you got on those heart borders. This is such a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa