Saturday, January 18, 2014

LOVE and Like

The Tic Tac Toe Heart die from Simon Says Stamp's Valentine 2014 Collection  is such a cool die!! The die makes 9 hearts all at one run through the machine, perfectly placed as you see on these cards.  You could also make a card with lots of hearts and make them quickly and easily with this die...9 hearts die cut all at once...FUN!!!   I made a LOVE card and a less romantic, friendly, LIKE card:):)...with paint chips for the colors:):)!!...
The sentiment for this first one is also from the Valentine 2014 collection(all listed below).

This second one uses a sentiment from My Favorite Things...could use "color my world"..."make my heart happy"....oh how I LIKE LOVE rainbows!!  
Hope your weekend is wonderful!!!  Hugs!!!  Lisa

9 comments:

  1. I love both of these! The colorful second card stands out to me more, however. I like that sentiment that could go to more people than just that one, special love. You've created some beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just amazing - can't decide which one I like more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ombre technique on the first card and love all the bright colours on the second :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LURVE your cards, dearie and welcome to the dirt pile my dirty sista!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the paint chip idea!!!!!!! Really great cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them both...it is amazing how changing the colors and the sentiment totally changes the look of the entire card...just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is positively fantastic!!! Love the paint chips idea :) The paint chip section of the store always makes me happy but I never have good ideas for using them. This is a GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these, especially the paint chip one :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa