Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Simon February Card Kit...Sweet Papers

The Simon Says Stamp February Card Kit has some really wonderful stamps and some really wonderful papers!!  I have been loving the papers so much, I have ordered a bunch of them separately, to have more of them!!  These two cards were made with the pretty solid colored papers for the hearts and flowers,  and a piece of the cool patterned paper cut into strips, along with sentiments from the kit AND this first one's sentiment was made with the STICKERS that came in the kit (layered)...REALLY COOL...
 I glazed the hearts with Glossy Accent for some added texture and depth...

The second one used another strip of the same paper, cool how the color scheme changes with a cut of the paper!  I used an EK Success flower punch for the flowers (I purchased at Michael's)...thought this paper was just calling for these retro flowers...
 The inside continued on with another sentiment from the set along with some Simon die cut hearts in the same colors as the flowers on the outside...
So much FUN!!  It snowed here in Virginia...hope you are staying warm where you are!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I like all the white space and how it really makes your focal points pop. When I use white space myself it makes me twitchy, but dang I like what you (and others do with it). This makes me sad I quit getting the SSS kits but I have plenty lurking around still. Right after I clone myself I'll get to working on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so pretty and so CAS. I love the colors. The Glossy Accents is a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I've said it before and I'll say it again: I LOVE your CARDS! Where were we before Glossy Accents? That really adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these strip cards lisa.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa