Friday, January 17, 2014

Thanks so very Much

I am SUPER honored this week to have been invited to become a member of the Dirty Dozen, the design team for Splitcoaststampers...a wonderful online community of stampers!!  I am so honored and thrilled, it is an invitation that I had hoped I would someday be given, but wasn't sure would ever happen...BUT IT DID!!  Splitcoaststampers was the very first place I began stamping at 4 years ago when I reentered the stamping world...through the encouragement and knowledge I gained there, a year later I began this blog...and here we are, today!!  Another member of the Dirty Dozen is Loll Thompson...with a lovely and wonderful clean and simple style!  One of the cards she created for this month's theme(to make cards cheaply by reducing, reusing and recycling), I especially loved, and here is my case of her card...what an inspiration her cards are...
I opted for a square frame, a teal background and a large sentiment done in black. I made two sets of foliage,  I layered the leaves using glossy accents, and placed one set facing the other, adhering on the teal panel.  The leaves are from Memory Box, the sentiment is from Reverse Confetti.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa        

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa, so crisp and fresh. Congrats on your Splitcoast spot too :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Big congrats on your SCS news! You deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! LOVE that teal! The leaves are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I should leave more comments on your blog - every time its an eye-candy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, I love it, I love it. It's pinned to my craft board on Pinterest for future inspiration. Thanks so much!

    - Gitana the Creative Diva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous card! And congratulations re The Dirty Dozen.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa