Friday, January 24, 2014

Yellow Tilth Flower

I had a reader ask me about a card I had made with the Memory Box Tilth Flower...and while I had the die sitting out on my desk...for a while...and seeing as it had been a while since last using it, I decided to try another card with it...
I die cut 3 flowers and although you can't really tell, I VERY carefully cut between each petal of the flower(and trimmed the edges later), so the layered flower would have heft, volume and flow...added some of the polka dotted paper from a piece sitting out from a card I made last week and a "hello" from a small retired set of Hero Arts Stamps, Designer Fruit.  Love the look of this flower...delicate, 3D and cool:)!!  Here are pics of my cards made with it from last year 2 years ago, just in case you were wondering:)...









So cool to know this one flower can have so many different looks!!








Hope you have a great weekend:)!!  Hugs!!  Lisa

10 comments:

  1. Three gorgeous cards Lisa, this die looks fantastic, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun flower card. The bright flower paired with the black polka dot paper rocks. I like that you shared the other cards you made with it. Such versatility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards and I just got the tilth die because of them! Would you be so kind to explain how you got the polka dot background? I have tried and I can't seem to make it work. If they make a solid tilth background die then it would be a piece of cake, but I don't think they do. Thanks so much for your help. I do love the look of that flower it oozes happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Your card is simply adorable. Did you cut the loop of the petal, or the base of the petal? Also, I'm not sure what you mean when you said you "trimmed"it. Thank you so much for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diana!
    I'm going to try to take a pic or two and put it on the most recent post...hope this will help:)!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I understand. Thank you so much. I can't wait to try this.😊

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa