Sunday, March 31, 2024

Happy Hoppy Easter

Happy Easter!  I have made a card that I wanted to share with you , made from a Simon Says Stamp's new Be Bold release embossing folder/die set...
I used the adorable Playful Bunny embossing folder/die set.   I used a rainbow of color pieces, die cutting the bunny shapes, then putting them all in the embossing folder, and embossing them all together.  The detail and dimension they have is adorable!  I then popped them up on a card which I had stamped the sentiment on.  I added some clear drops that I had used a marker on, to adde some color to the dots to match the bunnies!  Here's a close up...
Hope you are having a wonderful Easter weekend...happiness to you!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa