Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Tulip Stem Stencil

I have used the new Simon Says Stamp Tulip Stem Stencil, from the Simon Splendor release, to make a couple birthday cards...
This first card was actually the second card that I made with this stencil.  You can use this stencil with the coordinating die or foil plate papers, but I chose to use it simply by itself.  I combined it with an older Happy Birthday sentiment, stamped with versamark on vellum and black embossed.  I added few clear dots, and done.  Here's a close up...
The second card was my first attempt, see if you can tell the difference in the stenciling of the flowers??...
I really kind of liked the separation of the yellow centers from the red outside petals of the tulips??!!  The only difference besides the two cards, besides the stenciling, was the sentiments, and the one on this card is made by CZ design, also from the new release.  I added a die cut heart and layered, die cut from a piece of cardstock with blended ink.  Here's a close up...
Spring is popping up here in Virginia, hoping that some pretty flowers are a part of your world these days, or coming up soon!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa