Saturday, March 30, 2024

Bestie Bracelet Birthday

I have made a birthday card with a stamped and die cut bracelet, using a cool new stamp/die set from Simon Says Stamp, and their new Be Bold release...
I don't know too much about Taylor Swift, but I have watched her Eras Tour on Disney + and DO know that bestie bracelets are huge with her fans!  I do have a couple daughters who love her(and she IS pretty amazing!!), so making this card was lots of fun.  The different stamps in the set, stamp around the die cut bracelet wonderfully, so...super simple.  I used my MISTI, and put a little adhesive on the back of the die cut bracelet, before I began stamping.  That way, not only could you position the bead stamps pretty easily, but you could also stamp the stamp multiple times, if you wanted the color a little darker(which I did).  I layered the bracelet on a piece of foam rubber and added to a textured panel with the "Happy Birthday" sentiment from the set stamped on it. Here's a closeup...
Can't beat a birthday bestie bracelet...say that 5 times fast!  Hope you are having a great weekend! 
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Sweet idea and adorable color choice

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa