Thursday, March 21, 2024

Be Bold Release Cherry Blossoms

There's a new release out, over at Simon Says Stamp, it's Be Bold!  I have made a cards with one of the beautiful new embossing folder/die sets, and a sentiment from a new stamp set!...
I used the ne Cherry Blossom Embossing Folder/die set, and the Pretty Petals stamp set for the sentiment.  I used an older die for the branch and leaves, Delicate Leafy Branch.  I die cut the flowers, then embossed them in the folder.  I then colored them with markers, and adhered them around the branch, that I had also colored with markers.  I added the sentiment and popped up the panel on the card.  Here's a close up...
I hope you will check out the new release over at the Simon website! There will also be two blog hops, one tomorrow, the 22nd, and a second one on Saturday, the 23rd...Hope you will hop along!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. This is just fabulous! I love how you used the die and embossing folder for those pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa