Thursday, April 4, 2024

Sending Love

I have used the Lawn Fawn Giant Sending Love die, to make a giant card...
I chose to use a glossy black cardsock for the "sending", amd a glossy red metallic for the "love".  When it came to choosing a background paper, I fell in love with this older piece of paper from Honey Bee Stamps!  I could not bear to cut it down to fit an A2 card, as I would lose the yellow on the top, or the green on the bottom, so I left all but 1/4" that I cut off each side.  I added another piece of the patterned paper from this pack (Over the Rainbow) to give the card some black lines of the same width and direction as the sentiment, adhering it behind the colored card panel.  The card is 6"x6", and I made an envelope for the card with the only paper I had large enough, a kind of off white paper, and my envelope maker.  Here's a closeup of the die cut...you can kind of see the shine of the cardstock...
Simple fun...my favorite kind, this card makes me happy!  Hope your week is going good!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa
               

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa