Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Mosaic Tulips

I have used the Mosaic Tulip Stencil, from the Simon Says Stamp's Splendor release, to make a card to let a friend knowing that I am thinking of them!...
I used a Simon red, green and yellow ink to stencil with.  I cut down the panel for the card, and used a strip of vellum, and versamarked then black embossed a sentiment.  Here's a close up...
Okay, this card marks the end of my "tulip parade"...what fun I have had making all my beautiful red tulip cards!!  Growing up, my parents always had red tulips along their white picket fenced garden beds...so tulips, especially red, are especially special to me!  Hope you have a great day today, and rest of your week!
Thank you so much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa