Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Happy Potted Flowers

I have made three cards with one of the pretty, fun, and new Lawn Fawn dies, Happy Potted Flower...
I just fell in love with this die when I saw it, and it does make for some happy potted flowers!  For this first one, I simply die cut the pieces with white and colored pieces, the pot I used a blending brush and some terracotta ink for the edges.  I used a piece of burlap to texture the yellow center.  I also used a couple layers over the top, after adhering the pieces onto the base.  I used an older Simon stamp set for the sentiments...so sorry, I didn't realize it was no longer available umtil after my cards were finished...but any small sentiment stamps would work!  Here's a close up...

The other two are just like the first, but different colors, and the next one, a different sentiment...
This one was truly the flower after the die's name...the Happy flower...rainbows always make me happy!!  Here's a close up...

This one for a sunflower loving family member...
...and it's closeup...
Sweet and simple...the flowers and my heart are happy!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Lisa, as always. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa