Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Holiday Cheer Candy Bags

I made some candy bags filled with different flavored Hershey Kisses, and was just going to tie them with a silver ribbon, but then had a different idea...
I used the Simon Says Stamp Fancy Holiday Cheer die to make headers for my candy bags!  I partially die cut the backgrounds, so the tops were like a folded card.  I then stapled the die cut in two places to keep it attached to the candy bag...  
I die cut a single background in white cardstock and then adhered it to the stapled partial die cut.  This way, the sentiment looks nice, with no staples showing. I used some old shimmery cardstock I had that I thought would go great with the sparkle of the kisses, diecutting the sentiment from it.  It was very thin paper, so I adhered some white cardstock to it before die cutting, so it had a nice slight heft to it.  I adhered it to the background panel and this was what a single bag looked like...
This will be my last post until after Christmas.  My family, like Santa, is coming to town for Christmas, and will be staying with Noah and I for a few days, so I will be loving on family through Christmas!  I hope you have a Christmas filled with holiday cheer and lots of love and laughter! 
Thank you so much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa