Saturday, December 9, 2023

Gold Christmas Tree


A simple, easy Christmas card today!  I have made this with stamps from Simon Says Stamp...
I stamped the tree  with versamark on black cardstock, and gold embossed.  I added the sentiment underneath, also in gold, and added enamel accents very lightly on all the dots of the tree.  I actually had to dot them twice, as the gold was kind of showing through after the first round.  I adhered the panel to another panel that I had embossed diagonal stripes on(a VERY old PTI impression plate), and adhered them both to a card.  Here's a close up...
Christmas cards don't have to be complicated...fast and easy can be very Christmassy too!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa