Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Love Ya!

Happy New Year everyone!!  I took some time away to spend the holidays with my family...it was wonderful...short, but wonderful!  I am back with a card made with a new die set, and a background stamp from Simon Says Stamp's Smitten release...
I used the adorable Love Ya Tag set, along with the Flower Burst cling stamp to make my card.  I die cut the letters of all three words three times, and glued together.  I adhered them to the die cut tag, that also had the die cut hearts filled with pink hearts of the same colors of pink as the sentiments.  I added a ribbon, then adhered the tag to a stamped Flower Burst, with no colors...simply black and white!  Thought it looked cool againt the black and white!  Here's a close up...
Hope your new year is off to a great start!!  Just so you know...there is a brand new release out at midnight tonight, over at Simon, along with two blog hops, one on Friday Jan 12th, one on Saturday Jan 13th, combining the Smitten release as well as the new release, Sweetheart...hope you will check them out!!  Please take care...hugs to you!!  Lisa

1 comment:

  1. barbara lassiterJanuary 13, 2024

    These are so beautiful, a wonderful collection of cards!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa