Thursday, December 14, 2023

Cozy Wishes Snowflakes

I have used the pretty and cool new Simon Says Stamp Snowflake Burst Pinpoint Plate die as well as the Cozy Wishes die, from the DieCember® release, to make a winter card!...
When I looked at this snowflake plate, and then l ran it through my die cutting machine the first couple times, I thought of the very old punched tin panels in cupboards and such.  These were plates that look like the one below, where the tin has little punched holes in a pattern or design.  So...I chose to die cut the silver cardstock from the backside, on the non metallic side, then the prickly part of the design would stick out of the silver, like a punched panel below...
I added a layered sentiment that I had blended two different color blue inks.  Below is a close up...
Such a simple card...but perfect for letting someone know you're thinking about them this winter!
There is a new release in the morning over at Simon Says Stamp...hope you will check it out!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa