Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Holiday Cheer

I've made a couple cards with a couple of the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp die sets, and embossing folder, from the new DieCember® release!!...
They are both holiday cards, but this first one says so!  I die cut the leaves and berries in white cardstock, anmd colored the leaves with Simon Pine ink.  I die cut the berries from red cardstock, and glossy accented them a couple times for some heft and some shine.  I die cut the sentiment from silver cardstock, and layered with foam rubber for height.  I embossed the background panel with the folder, and adhered all the pieces to it.  I then used a dark green colored cardstock for the frame.  Here's a close up...

The second one, I thought the leaves and berries were mistletoe...so it is all about love...
I colored the leaves and stems of the die cuts, and adhered white cardstock berries to the leaves/stems.  I then coated the berries with enamel accents...again a couple layers.  I die cut a heart and popped it up over the stems.  I added a sentiment to the off white background.  I hope whoever receives this, will "get it"...mistletoe/love.  This card could be for Christmas...winter...holidays?!  Here's a close up...
Hope I'll see you at the Simon Blog Hop Day 2 at the Simon Blog on Friday...celebrating the DieCember® release...there will be inspiration galore, and...it is so much fun!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa