Friday, December 15, 2023

Smitten Release!

There is a new release today at Simon Says Stamp...Smitten!  I have used one of the very cool new dies from the release to make a card full of love...
I used the new Lined Love You die...I think this die is soooo cool!!  I die cut and layered the sentiment in white cardstock.  I then embossed the background piece in white.  I did that, so I could see where I would be blending the three colors of ink.  I blended all the inks in an ombre way, and then die cut the background and layered.  I popped up the sentiment on a panel that I had embossed with an old Sizzix folder...just liked all the hearts on this folder, with this die!  I added a die cut and layered heart and piece of a sentiment strip, then onto a panel and card that I had brushed more of the same ink onto the edges.  Here's a close up...
I have provided a link, below, to the new release...there are so many pretty and fun new products to get you crafting after the holidays!!  Hope you are not too frazzled with Christmas around the corner...hang in...take care!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa