Friday, December 1, 2023

DieCember® Release!

It's December 1st and that means that over at Simon Says Stamp, it's the DieCember® release!!  That's a registered trademark Simon Says Stamp release... lots of dies in December!!  I have used one of the new dies, to start this month long celebration of dies(along with some wonderful stamps, embossing folders, and other products!)!...
I used the pretty new Boho Celebrate die just as the die, inlayed into the panel, for my first card.  I also used a Simon embossing folder of balloons to give the card the birthday feel.  I used Simon Rainbow Splash rhinestones for added bling...but colored them.  Yes, I colored the jewels to go more precisely with the colors of the inks I used.  You can color them with markers, but there is a "way" to do it...purple was done with the light pink and colored purple...green was colored on a yellow stone, dark pink was made from a colored light pink stone...hope that makes sense...way to get more out of your rhinestones!  Here's a close up...
The second one, I used the leftovers of the first ...
I used all the remnants of the first die cut, along with a white die cut sentiment, along with a cool new embossing folder from this release, and more colored rhinestones!  Here's a close up...
Hope you will check out the wonderful new release over at Simon...dies are AMAZING...and SUCH FUN!!!  There will be TWO blog hops at the Simon Blog to celebrate this new release, one tomorrow, Saturday the 2nd, and one on Friday, December 8th...hope you will hop along and check out all the wonderful inspiration!! Happy December and happy DieCember!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa