Monday, February 2, 2015

Sending More Love and Hugs

Pulled out a sweet little envelope die from Simon Says Stamp from my die box, combined with some die cut hearts and a Simon sentiment from their new set Sending and Wishing and made a card that could be for Valentine's Day...or for any day:)...
The paper is from American Crafts/ Pebbles...cool for this envelope, as it's 2 sided patterned paper. Die cut the hearts and adhered with glue dots popping out of the envelope...
Short and sweet...hope you have a wonderful day:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

10 comments:

  1. Adoreable! Love the paper you used for the envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and simple. I will be searching my double sided paper to make some envelopes. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this just absolutely adorable Lisa!
    Perfect in all ways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! I love the envelope with all the precious hearts. Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is perfect paper for your cute little envelope! I love those hearts popping out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super cute, Lisa!!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, that is such a cute card! I love the envelope full of hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable!! That would truly be happy mail :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love these sweet little designer paper envelope stuffed with the cute hearts Lisa. Perfect Valentine.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa