Sunday, February 8, 2015

I Love You Banner

I received a bunch of sample paper books from a sweet, talented graphic designer...she thought right that I would LOVE to create with the sample papers in them!!  Only thing is...I got the books from her a while ago, and only yesterday, decided to tear all the papers out of the books, trim and start to use.    Having the papers out of the books has sparked some creativity:)!!  Both the white and red papers are from the books:).   Here is my first card...
I used the smallest of the MFT heart stax dies, a Simon sentiment (I LOVE this sentiment:)!), and some silver thread to create a "Love" banner.   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa




5 comments:

  1. Such a cute simple card. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card Lisa, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to have those papers! Love your gorgeous CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple, but so CUTE !!!
    Just love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the simplicity of this card. The red hearts on the string look perfect with the embossed background. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa