Monday, February 23, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 111...Thinking of You

I LOVE sketches...and the CAS(E) this Sketch sketch for this week is no exception!  The only thing is...being a very visual interpreter, I have to confess....ovals are tough for me!  Now I know, I could substitute squares or rectangles for that oval, but being VISUAL...I couldn't escape the oval...so I flipped the sketch and did some stamping off (I think they also call it second generation:)!).  Here's my card and the sketch...


Pretty simple card...LOVE the Beanstalk Green ink from Simon Says Stamp...what a perfect green for this technique!!  I used Spellbinders Petite Ovals which I could not find, but wanted to let you know what I used for my oval die cuts, layered and nested:)!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

EDITED***  Thank you, ladies, at CAS(E) this Sketch!...My card was given an honorable mention this week...what fun!!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I enjoy your cards so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also struggle with ovals Lisa... But this card is so beautiful, I would never say you had a problem!
    I love the soft muted tone of green !
    Lovely to see your card in the CASE this sketch gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is gorgeous! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, I love the colour you've chosen too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous stamping and that butterfly is a wonderful touch! I love how you used the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this. (Had to pin it! LOL) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am pinning lots of your work these days, Lisa. This is gorgeous. It checks all my favorites boxes: lots of white space, text background, subtle layers, botanicals, and that green (a friend's daughter calls it "Dottie green" because she knows how much I love it.). Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well now I'm in heaven... so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this beauty with CTS!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. So soft and pretty..... perfect for CTS #111!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, Lisa! Love how you rotated the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa