Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Love Cut Out

I used the same cute paper from some of my former Valentine's Day cards and, with a cool My Favorite Things "LOVE" die, made a sort of see through card...
 This is the card laying down.

Here is a pic of the card open...
 
  I die cut the word from the patterned paper and the white card, then die cut the letters and hearts from...yes...paint chips.  I adhered the acetate sheet to the patterned/paint chipped cut out paper, then adhered the two stuck together sheets with the die cut card.
 Ok...this was so much fun!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Well WOW!! I think anything floating on acetate looks like magic! Wonderful card, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa