Monday, February 9, 2015

Graphic Hearts

I used the same cool Simon stencil from the other day when I made a rainbow birthday card, and, with the help of some more embossing paste and paint, made a kind of graphic feeling valentine...
 I placed the stencil at an angle on the cardstock and adhered to my work surface with eclipse tape.  I mixed the embossing paste with some of my daughter's paint from her college art class.  After the paint dried, I stamped the sentiment strip with versa mark and white embossed.  A close up...
I realized I have a few more valentines to make for friends (I gave away most of those I already made), so I will probably be showing you more valentines this week....   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I love the look you got with the embossing paste in a vibrant red on black! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card. I love the clean and simple layout. Will try this with masks made with punches and embossing powder. Wonder if this will work as good as yours.
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never thought of mixing paint and embossing paste!!! Looks like a fab idea..... Awesome card :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa