Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #137

This week's challenge at The Play Date Cafe is to use the colors black, white and a splash of blue...here's  my card and the colors:

I used a die from Memory Box(Modern Landscape Border), a sentiment from Papertrey Ink(Daily Designs Sentiments), and although it's a little hard to see...a Hero Arts background stamps(Modern Lines) which I stamped with Versamark and clear embossed.  I layered the landscape and the house with a couple extra layers of cardstock to give the image dimension....LOVE these kind of challenges...Black, White and ANY COLOR is super fun!!...hope I get to make another this week...we'll see:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

12 comments:

  1. Great CAS card Lisa! Love the blue house! Thanks for playing with us this week at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed with this CAS design! Your die cut and subtle details make for one amazing card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza! This is CAS perfection! YOu make these colors look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, lovely! I love your bright blue house in the little scene, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! So simply cool and I never would have thought of it. I so love clever cards (and their makers!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this die and love how you've framed it. The little house really stands out, and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the absolute perfect splash, Lisa! LOVE that little, lone, cobalt house! So, super, stinkin' sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I LOVE this! Such a sweet CAS style.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - your card is stunning, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh Lisa, I LOVE this, it's an absolutely fab way to use our colour splash!! Ooh the colourways you could do with it, totally fab! Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adore this design! Looks like a winner to me:)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa