Monday, July 11, 2011

Shades of Brown Birthday

SplitcoastStamper's clean and simple challenge today was based on this pretty card:
I didn't have any large scallops, but had just gotten a MFT die that, when layered like this one, adding some pearls and ribbon, I came up with:
I used 2 colors of kraft paper scraps I had and a scrap of early espresso to make the layers. Added a sentiment from Hero Arts.  Quick and easy...just like this post...now it's off to finish my work in my stamp room...just made a stamp pad holder from foam board(my second, but much better built than the first!!)...holds 60 SU stamp pads.
thanks for taking a look, hope you have a great day!!

Things I used:
Stamps: Hero Arts
 Paper: bazzill white, early espresso, kraft
Ink:early espresso
 Extras: stick on pearls, My Favorite Things crochet die, SU early espresso ribbon, clear embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, WOW, fabulous Lisa, it looks so rich and sumptuous, love the coffee shades, mmmmm brilliant card, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beads and scallops are beautiful on this card! Love the font on your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa