Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Clean and Simple 147

I hope everyone had a great July 4th!!  We  grilled chicken...that is until the SEVERE thunder and lightning storms rolled in with the torrential rains...we only grilled 1/2 the chicken we were going to grill...oh well more for another day!  Today is my daughter's 20th birthday, so I made her a birthday card, will post next...but I had fun playing in my stamp room this weekend...here are a couple.
This was this week's sketch for Clean and Simple's challenge 147:
I made a couple:

I made them both with the same size circles, same sentiment, same Enamel Accents, same borders and both are 4 1/4" square...what can I say, it all worked for me!!  Used a stamp set for the first and a flower punch for the second.  Popped up both sets of panels.  Thought it was a tough challenge when I first looked at it, but  after punching the circles, wound up coming together.
Thanks for looking, have a great day:)!!
Things I used:
Stamps: Silhouette Sentiments, Hero Arts Friends
Paper: bazzill white, bashful blue, not quite navy, brocade blue, SU design paper
Ink: stazon black, brocade blue
Extras: stick on white dots, SU border punch, flower punch, circle punches, white enamel accents, striped embossing folder, clear embossing powder, pop up dots

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Lisa, love the pastel flowers on the second card. The colours are a dream together :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 08, 2011

    Love your first card Lisa, it is really elegant.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa