Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Less is More...One Layer...Legs

 I made this card for Simply Less is More's challenge 23...to make a one layer card with something that has legs.
I decided on one of my tiniest wood mounted stamps...my scottie dog:


Used a piece of removable tape to make a line for the scotties and my stamp-a-ma-jig to position them.  Colored their bows with Poppy Parade, and added a red rhinestone to each bow.  Scored lines beneath them and added sentiment!  My free time has been tough, these days, so this is short and sweet...hope to get to the gallery tonight, and hope I can make some comments before the "sleepies" get me:)!!
Thanks for looking!!

Things I used:
Stamps: scottie Inkadinkado, Papertrey Ink Fillable Frames 1
Paper: Papertrey Ink white
Ink: stazon black, poppy parade
Extras: Martha Stewart scoreboard, red rhinestones, clear embossing powder, stamp-a-ma-jig

21 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the scotties trotting across the card. :-)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely super!
    Those scottie dogs look amazing.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa this is just as cute as can be!! Love the little scotties!, and you definitely have legs here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this card! Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the line of scotties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Lisa
    Perfectly crafted
    Thank you for entering
    Diva LIM
    "Less i s More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the scotty dogs and their red bows, the scored lines set them off really well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJuly 14, 2011

    Fabulous card, perfectly laid out!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you used your line of embossing to ground your line of pooches!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is fabulous my friend, love the dogs and the embossing's perfect, love it all, Hugs Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful card Lisa, it's all those magic ingredients again...CAS design, simple colour scheme and embossed lines to ground the image. Love it :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything is lined up so perfectly! Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super Scottie's and love the embossed lines.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is fabulous! Love the scotties!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The line of dogs makes a really striking image and I love the way you grounded them with score lines. A lovely card Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute. Plenty of legs here!!Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super CAS card. Great use of stamp. I love the little scotties. Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is fab I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this is fab! Such a great design, love the scottie dogs :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card and very strong image, definitely lots of legs here !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such cute little doggies, love the c ard, well done :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa