Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Framed Birthday Card

It was my daughter's 20th birthday, today!  Between pizza and ice cream cake, I decided to put the card I made for her last night on the blog!  Here's what I made for her:
I used paper from Mike's, bazzill polka dotted, and the black dotted is also from Mike's.  I used a flower stamp from PTI, stamped and cut out 8 flowers.  I dotted with white enamel accents and stamped the stems with a SU stamp. I cut the stems with a petite oval nestie and made the frame from a smaller oval and larger scalloped petite oval.  I taped the black paper on a piece of chipboard and used the dies to cut out. Layered on another piece of bazzill polka dotted and added PTI sentiment. Thanks for looking...I hope your Wednesday is wonderful!!
Things I used: 
Stamps: Stampin Up Thanks from the Heart, Papertrey Ink Beautiful Blooms and Birthday Basics
Paper: bazzill white, bazzill polka dotted pink, purple and red, black polka dotted dp from Mike's 
Ink: stazon black
Extras: pink ribbon, white Enamel Accents, petite oval and scalloped oval nesties, clear embossing powder, pop up dots

3 comments:

  1. I have had better Wednesdays!!...but your card has helped to cheer me up! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frame and flowers really make this card pop! And your flower centers are PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Lisa, the little posy is so sweet :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa