Thursday, August 29, 2024

Tuscan Olive Branch

I have made a card with the beautiful Simon Says Stamp Tuscan Olive Branch die set, from the Cheering for you release!...
I had finished, and photographed the card I had made, and when getting it ready to post last night, I decided I didn't like it...it needed something.  This was the original card...
I thought it was cool to emboss a frame on the card, and the vellum sentiment was layered with a gray die cut background, to match the card panel.  It just began to look, to me, kind of boring.  What I thought would look better, would be to put an ACTUAL white frame around the branch, AND put a white background behind the vellum die cut sentiment!  Ah....yes...happiness!  
Here's a close up...
It's just a note to you...you may like a card when you finish it, but then, later, change your mind.  What I so much love about cardmaking, though, is that you CAN change what you don't like about your card!  Two changes made me very happy...OLIVE IT!!  Hope you are having a great day!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the revised card for sure. Such subtle changes make a big difference. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa