Saturday, August 24, 2024

Pointelle Rings

I have made a couple cards with the pretty Simon Says Stamp Pointelle Rings die set, from the Cheering for You release!...
I die cut the largest ring a couple times, and then, my thought was to use colored floss...20 different colors, and make different colored flowers all around the ring.  I then adhered a stamped circle to the back and then to a pink panel that I had used the die plate.  I die cut a circle out of the top white panel, and also used the tin die plate.  I popped the panel on the card.  Here's a close up...

The second card...simply three of the small rings, done as daisies...
I die cut, and removed all the dots from the rings.  I added layered the center pieces,  colored and popped up.  I used a black background for the "flowers", and popped up the panels on the top and bottom of the flowers, adding a sentiment from another Simon stamp set.  I added some enamel dots in between the flowers for some interest, and fill in so they didn't look lonely.   Here's a close up...
Okay...lots of fun!  Hope you are having a great weekend!  It's Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtember® one week from tomorrow, the FIFTEENTH STAMPtember®!!  I can't wait, and I hope you will check it out..a month long celebration over at Simon Says Stamp, for all things stamping!!  
Thank you, so much, for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa