Thursday, August 1, 2024

Embroidery Flowers


I have made two cards with the beautiful new Tim Holtz Embroidery Stamps with Simon Says Stamp Dies Bundle set, from the new Cheering for You release!...
These stamps are SO pretty, and make for some pretty flower filled cards! The dies are just as important to the beauty of this set, though! The dies have some amazing detail cuts and make for some beautifully cut out flowers/leaves!   I stamped and die cut two of the three stamps, and colored with markers.  I die cut two more of each, and layered.  I used sentiments from two different Simon stamp sets, and stamped them on textured Bazzill paper. 
The first one, not sure if it's a daisy, but I MADE it into a daisy.  Here's a close up...

And the second one, much like the first, except for the flowers and sentiment...
I used a white gel pen for this one, to not only fill in the flower's centers, but to give some dimension to the stamen on the flowers.  Not sure if you can see it really well, but here's a close up...
 I used my envelope maker to make envelopes for both cards, as they are 7"x4 1/4".
Happy August, hope your month is off to a great start!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa