Thursday, August 8, 2024

French Garden Black Eyed Susan

I have made a card with the beautiful new Tim Holtz French Garden Stamps with Simon Says Stamp Dies Bundle, from the Cheering for You release!...
I simply made this card, I love simplicity.  I stamped, die cut, and colored the flower.  I then layered it a few times.  I tore the center from a piece of card sized paper, and put that over the panel I wanted to stamp, so only a portion of the panel was stamped.  I used Simon Fog ink, a light colored gray for the background, then stamped a Simon sentiment that had a great message, as well as a great fit to the leaf of the flower!  I LOVE when things work out that way!  I popped the panel up on a card, and that was it!  No bling or dots on this one.  Here's a close up...
Hope you have been having a great week...if not, hang in there...it will be okay!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa