Friday, August 9, 2024

Daisy Bundle

I have had the Pretty Pink Posh Daisies stamp/die set for a while, and finally made time to make a couple  daisy cards with this pretty set!...
Simply made, I stamped, die cut, and colored with markers.  I layered then popped up the flowers on the square card panel and added the perfect sentiment(to me)...one that perfectly went over the stems of the flowers, and fit the sunshine filled daisies!  I added some tonic drops, and popped up the panel on a square card.  Here's a close up...
The second one, I used the biggest of the single flower heads and a couple of  the leaves from the stamp/die set...
I opted to adhere this flower on a piece of medium gray,textured cardstock.  I added a sentiment that fit the space perfectly(that's something I love to do, along with just a wonderful sentiment!).  I added three enamel accents dots...and popped up the panel on the card.  Simply done, and made me happy!  Here's a close up...
Daisies make me SO happy....and happy I finally got to play, if even only for a short time, with this lovely set!  Hope you have a great weekend!  
Thank you for stopping by and visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa