Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Butterfly Burst

I have made a card with the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp embossing folder, Butterfly Burst, from the new Simon September Card Kit, Chunky Thankful Greetings...
I used the technique of using the debossed images of the embossed paper/cardstock, for your card.  I chose a piece of patterned paper that had multiple colors on it, embossed it, and then rubbed a black ink pad all over the flat surface of the paper, not the side with the butterflies raised on the paper.  Rubbing the black ink shows off the colorful, embossed butterflies!  I added an older Simon sentiment, stamped with versamark and black embossed for some "shiny"!  I raised the panel on the card...here's a close up...
Had so much fun...love when all the butterflies really "pop" off the card with the black!!  Hope you have been having a great start to your week...August is FLYING by...STAMPtember® is coming, this will be the 15th year that Simon will be celebrating all things stamping in the month of September...hope you will  join in the fun that's coming!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. The card is gorgeous! I saw it on Instagram and had to go to your blog to figure out how you colored those beautiful butterflies….now I know! Can’t wait to try this technique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you liked it!

      Delete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa