Friday, January 19, 2024

Fancy Love You

I have made a card with a new Simon Says Stamp die and stencil set, from their Smitten release...
I used five different colors of ink to stencil the heart.  I then used the largest Round Heart die to cut it out.  I die cut and layered the sentiment.  I adhered them both to a red cardstock embossed with the Wooden Planks folder.  Here's a close up... 
I changed the colors of the heart a couple times before I was happy with the look, so that took a little time, but love how it turned out...simple look, but enough.  It has been really cold here in VA, although I know not as cold as some places, but the cold, and today rain, has put a real dent in my walking...this old Buffalo girl has become a bit of a wimp!  Hope you are staying warm and dry, wherever you are!!  
Thanks so much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa